We are very excited to bring you the first ever Barrow Drive-In event! This live performance will be held in the Komatsu Mining Corp. Parking Lot on Liberty St. in Franklin PA, and will feature a night full of family-friendly songs and entertainment. The price for the event is per carload, which means you can bring as many people as you can pack into your car for just $25! There will also be optional meal tickets sold for $10, so you can enjoy a delicious meal with your entertainment
Please be patient with our staff and volunteers as we execute a new type of event, in a new way. We promise to make it as smooth as possible, and hope you will have so much fun. Thank you for supporting the Barrow-Civic Theatre!
Social Distancing: For your health, and our staff and volunteers, we ask the following:
- One vehicle every other space – no exceptions.
- You may sit outside your vehicle or in the bed of a truck, keeping 6 feet away from other guests. Wave at your neighbors, but please don’t go visit.
- Restrooms will be open and monitored to ensure that only a few people are allowed in at a time. Please wait at least 6 feet apart from other guests. Masks are requested at the restrooms. Our staff will be wearing PPE and we ask you do, too.
- Please enter the event at the Komatsu parking lot located at 120 Liberty Street in Franklin.
- Your pre-ordered meals will be given at check-in.
- Please follow the reduced speed limit in the parking lot.
- The event parking will open one hour ahead of showtime.
- Spots are without reserve and you will be parked by a lot attendant.
- The event is family friendly, and so is our performance. All ages are welcome to attend.
- We will have a sound system set up to project the sound to the audience as well as an FM Radio Transmitter, so you can enjoy sound from your vehicle.
- You may leave your car running if you DO NOT have the following:
- After-market muffler
- Diesel Engine
- Running/Head Lights that stay on
- Unusually loud engine or fan
- We want you to be comfortable, so feel free to turn your vehicle around to use a truck bed or open the hatch of your vehicle. Please be sure that your dome lights are turned off so not to both other guests. We ask that you have the hatch no higher than the top of your roof.
- Please do not sit on top of your car. It’s dangerous and blocks other’s view.
- Please be considerate of the folks around you.
- Do not sound your horn.
- Never put a light of any sort onto the performers (spot lights and laser devices, etc.).
- In case of incliment weather, the event will be held on Sunday, August 9th.
not yet available