Our second Barrow-Civic Theatre Drive in Event will be held in the Komatsu Mining parking lot at 120 Liberty Street in Franklin PA, and will feature a night full of family-friendly songs and entertainment. The price for the event is only $25 per carload, which means you can bring as many people as you can pack into your car for just $25! The night will boast an impressive lineup of local talent, including: Matt Beightol, Ian Best, Zachary Covington, Layla Hollis, Wendall Holmes, Nat Licht, Hannah McCarthy, Casey McVay, Bret Sloan, Janelle Chambers-Sloan, and Kelsey (Viertel) Wilson. HOLeY Jeans will also be providing pre-show entertainment starting at 5:00 PM.
In a change from our previous Drive-In, meals will not be provided for purchase, but we encourage you to bring your own picnic (no alcohol please), and we will be parking vehicles parallel to the stage and allowing guests to sit in the parking space beside their vehicle to watch the show, so please bring your own seating.
Social Distancing: For your health, and our staff and volunteers, we ask you maintain 6 feet between you and other guests outside your group. Please wear a mask when moving outside your space.
A portable restroom will be available in the lot.
- Please enter the event at the Komatsu parking lot located at 120 Liberty Street in Franklin.
- Please follow the reduced speed limit in the parking lot.
- The event parking will open one hour ahead of showtime.
- Spots are without reserve and you will be parked by a lot attendant; however, pre-paid parking passes will receive preferential parking spaces.
- The event is family friendly. All ages are welcome to attend.
- We will have a sound system set up to project the sound to the audience.
- There is no need to have your car running during the performance, as audience members are encouraged to sit out in the space beside their vehicle to watch the show.